From Saaz/Khaevil on the forums:
Starting at guild rank five we’ve been getting a guild tactic every level. The choice in these appears to be unchangeable so it needs to be made carefully. We will eventually have three standards and six standard bearers, allowing two groups to run around with nine bonuses at once.
But our tactics are not respecable, so we have to be careful about what we get. Currently we have the tactic that gives us 30 percent action point regen, and 5 percent renown gain. He lists the tactics in the forums or you can view them on the Warhammer Wiki
Let’s have a discussion about what we want. We will be specing our tactics for end-game RVR, so please keep that in mind.
Also, Mythic introduced patch 1.03. Here are some of the notes that apply to RVR:
- Reduced the interaction time required to deploy a guild standard
- Reduced the interaction time required for players to pick up standards that they own. Please Note: This does not include the capturing of enemy standards.
- Capturing an enemy standard will now reward the capturing player and his nearby allies with renown.
- While going over the data collected for renown gained by healing, we discovered a few incorrect values that led to players earning far more renown than designed. To ensure equal renown gains for players regardless of their chosen career and whether they group or not inside scenarios, we have made several adjustments to the way renown is granted from healing other players:
- Earning renown from healing players was erroneously granting renown while outside of RvR. This has been adjusted so getting renown for healing players outside of RvR or from a player that is not RvR flagged will occur less frequently.
- Healing players will grant renown correctly if the healed player has earned renown from killing other players recently.